Zirka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the armagetron team zirka

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum whats on

Go down 
+2
Pre
Tru
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tru
Admin
Tru

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 pm

How can you explain: I switched off every 'Notify by email' in my profile and I still get this like a spam into my in-box... can you imagine how lot of messages I delete today?
Back to top Go down
http://linblog.lv-vl.net
Pre

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Mon May 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
http://ets-network.de/
Tru
Admin
Tru

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Mon May 31, 2010 10:10 pm

I said that I switched off there all notifing by email.. I still get it... send my your screenshot
Back to top Go down
Pre

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Mon May 31, 2010 10:12 pm

just changed something a i get them again.. wait a min
Back to top Go down
Pre

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Mon May 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Forum whats on Bild410
Back to top Go down
Tru
Admin
Tru

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Mon May 31, 2010 10:43 pm

crap I still get them.. Sad.. I will check admin panel later
Back to top Go down
Spe

Spe

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:31 am

Very Happy finally!!!! this is just wat i need xD
Back to top Go down
Gro

Gro

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! cyclops mohaha
Back to top Go down
zaT
Admin
zaT

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm

lol! @ Gro
Back to top Go down
https://zirka.forum.st
Pre

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:28 pm

zaT wrote:
lol! @ Gro
Back to top Go down
Spe

Spe

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 pm

yeh gro thinks hes good at spam doesnt he? writng spam fulled messages like : Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha. But really we all know that my spam is better my spam is too good for u my spam is SO good and yes gro i will fill up every little box there is with my worth more than gold spam! i mean look at my spam this is just incredible i am writng this out of complete nothing im just writing about spam and if youve actually read to here well done because my spam is usually 2 good for every1 i mean it was way too goood for princess diana so we had to get rid! i mean she didnt like my spam!! but ,y spam is just epic but yes gro didnt do so badly writng stuff like Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha which isnt bad but its just no where near as good as mine lets face it!

Gro u owe me an award mohahahaha cyclops xD
Back to top Go down
Tru
Admin
Tru

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 pm

oh shit lol >>>> lol! I dont want to read it
Back to top Go down
Spe

Spe

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm

But i just didnt feel that spam was up to scratch up there^ but it was good i ean i put stuff like yeh gro thinks hes good at spam doesnt he? writng spam fulled messages like : Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha. But really we all know that my spam is better my spam is too good for u my spam is SO good and yes gro i will fill up every little box there is with my worth more than gold spam! i mean look at my spam this is just incredible i am writng this out of complete nothing im just writing about spam and if youve actually read to here well done because my spam is usually 2 good for every1 i mean it was way too goood for princess diana so we had to get rid! i mean she didnt like my spam!! but ,y spam is just epic but yes gro didnt do so badly writng stuff like Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha which isnt bad but its just no where near as good as mine lets face it! yeh which is good but i think i can do loads better than that crap i mean just look atthis one its already longer than my old one but then again i am the Self-crowned king of spam wat do u expect? but still writng stuff like grosStart your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha is good but i am the real king of spam u cant touch me!!! i mean my old messageyeh gro thinks hes good at spam doesnt he? writng spam fulled messages like Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha. But really we all know that my spam is better my spam is too good for u my spam is SO good and yes gro i will fill up every little box there is with my worth more than gold spam! i mean look at my spam this is just incredible i am writng this out of complete nothing im just writing about spam and if youve actually read to here well done because my spam is usually 2 good for every1 i mean it was way too goood for princess diana so we had to get rid! i mean she didnt like my spam!! but ,y spam is just epic but yes gro didnt do so badly writng stuff like Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha which isnt bad but its just no where near as good as mine lets face it! already owned gros but still MY SPAM IS PURE GOLD!

Last edited by Spe on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tru
Admin
Tru

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm

My god. Spe is an overall winner!
Back to top Go down
Spe

Spe

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Get owned xD
Back to top Go down
zaT
Admin
zaT

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:15 pm

bad copy paste spammer form gros awesome text Razz
Back to top Go down
https://zirka.forum.st
Spe

Spe

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Nah coz it conatains all of my stuff just gros once
Back to top Go down
Pre

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Spe wrote:
But i just didnt feel that spam was up to scratch up there^ but it was good i ean i put stuff like yeh gro thinks hes good at spam doesnt he? writng spam fulled messages like : Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha. But really we all know that my spam is better my spam is too good for u my spam is SO good and yes gro i will fill up every little box there is with my worth more than gold spam! i mean look at my spam this is just incredible i am writng this out of complete nothing im just writing about spam and if youve actually read to here well done because my spam is usually 2 good for every1 i mean it was way too goood for princess diana so we had to get rid! i mean she didnt like my spam!! but ,y spam is just epic but yes gro didnt do so badly writng stuff like Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha which isnt bad but its just no where near as good as mine lets face it! yeh which is good but i think i can do loads better than that crap i mean just look atthis one its already longer than my old one but then again i am the Self-crowned king of spam wat do u expect? but still writng stuff like grosStart your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha is good but i am the real king of spam u cant touch me!!! i mean my old messageyeh gro thinks hes good at spam doesnt he? writng spam fulled messages like Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha. But really we all know that my spam is better my spam is too good for u my spam is SO good and yes gro i will fill up every little box there is with my worth more than gold spam! i mean look at my spam this is just incredible i am writng this out of complete nothing im just writing about spam and if youve actually read to here well done because my spam is usually 2 good for every1 i mean it was way too goood for princess diana so we had to get rid! i mean she didnt like my spam!! but ,y spam is just epic but yes gro didnt do so badly writng stuff like Start your spam spe! It's all up to you now, we're counting on you to save us from this spam free forum, without you we are nothing and we really need your help! start writing messages that doesn't really say anything and just fill up the whole box with alot of text and waste of time. Dont let the free space scare you, fill it in with everything you got. Just like this message that im writing now, its mostly alot of crap because i dont have better things to do with my sparetime and apperantly i dont have any freinds that comes and visit me on this booring tuesday so instead of going out or visit them i rather sit in my couch writing this stupid message. And I cant help getting so madly frustrated at the cyclops emoticon starring in to my soul with his only eye wishing he could eat me alive, ghaaaa!!! Haha by now u'll wonder whats wrong with Gro, all i can say is, that it's pretty much but no one knows what, and i cant help wondering whats wrong with you that stills read this stupid message filled with crap and bullshit even the cyclops wonders whats wrong with you and beware, i warn you, it can se in to your soul! It was hard to fill all this space with text and I have a long way to go before im in the end, so stay with me just alittle longer and i will find you truth and peace, make you a new forfilled and happy person, sorry that was a lie, i will not do that but i promise that i made you waste youre time reading this, dont get upset now i've spent more time writing this so its me who should e angry at you for not reading it slower so why dont you start over from the top and read it one more time and everytime you're at this part of my text u'll see that you allways have to start over and never get out from this horrible spelling and evil of my text that started as a small message to spe and ended up like nothing u have ever seen before. this got out of hand, didnt it? well if you got this far i will award you with a little price, go on take it, but make sure it's eye is closed! mohaha which isnt bad but its just no where near as good as mine lets face it! already owned gros but still MY SPAM IS PURE GOLD!

when does this guy breathe?
Back to top Go down
Spe

Spe

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 pm

its the spammers secret, no need to breathee Wink
Back to top Go down
Gro

Gro

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:37 pm

to be honest did anyone even have the energy to read spe text? well he did what i said and wanted him to do, keep up the good work spe but keep it shorter so people dont get scared and actually read it!
Back to top Go down
Gro

Gro

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 pm

weird spelling from me but im drunk... as usauall haha cyclops cyclops on you!
Back to top Go down
Spe

Spe

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:39 pm

i like gro Very Happy he respects spammers doesnt just turn us away like most people do Sad drunken bom santa cyclops clown
Back to top Go down
Spe

Spe

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:39 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Gro

Gro

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 pm

good to see you online spe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spe

Spe

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 am

As always xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum whats on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum whats on   Forum whats on Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Forum whats on
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zirka :: Team Stuff :: Spam zone-
Jump to: