Zirka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the armagetron team zirka

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compguygene is leaving Zirka

Go down 
+3
mAdMoNkEy
zaT
compguygene
7 posters
AuthorMessage
compguygene

Compguygene is leaving Zirka Empty
PostSubject: Compguygene is leaving Zirka   Compguygene is leaving Zirka Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Sorry to leave, but I recently applied to CT, in private. Therefore to continue to be a member of Zirka would be wrong. I willl still let tru run some servers on my German VPS. But I will not be a member of Zirka any longer. Best wishes to team Zirka!
Back to top Go down
zaT
Admin
zaT

PostSubject: Re: Compguygene is leaving Zirka   Compguygene is leaving Zirka Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:33 pm

gl in ct
Back to top Go down
https://zirka.forum.st
mAdMoNkEy

mAdMoNkEy

PostSubject: Re: Compguygene is leaving Zirka   Compguygene is leaving Zirka Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:09 am

yea, Gl in ct. See yea on the grid Razz
Back to top Go down
Matoso

PostSubject: Re: Compguygene is leaving Zirka   Compguygene is leaving Zirka Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Gl
Hf
Back to top Go down
JSM#9

PostSubject: Re: Compguygene is leaving Zirka   Compguygene is leaving Zirka Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Good luck compguygene!!!
Can you host some US servers for zirka? I know that Rd servers are hosted in NC... Very Happy which is in the coast.. so europeans won't lag as much if it's closer to them and closer to us Americans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rdclan.co.cc
compguygene

PostSubject: Re: Compguygene is leaving Zirka   Compguygene is leaving Zirka Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 pm

yes. that is the plan, to give zirka and rd some servers in the US. The North Carolina server ended up sucking, but I have a new one in New Jersey. Once I get a few more things setup, tru will get accounts on the German server and the New Jersey one.
Back to top Go down
JSM#9

PostSubject: Re: Compguygene is leaving Zirka   Compguygene is leaving Zirka Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:23 pm

BOO!!! i live in NC so i was totally fine with those servers xD
but i'm ok with it being in NJ.
I hope to see ya comp ;]
Back to top Go down
http://rdclan.co.cc
Portgas.D.Ace

Portgas.D.Ace

PostSubject: Re: Compguygene is leaving Zirka   Compguygene is leaving Zirka Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:48 am

ok bb
Back to top Go down
Spe

Spe

PostSubject: Re: Compguygene is leaving Zirka   Compguygene is leaving Zirka Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Sad good luck have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compguygene is leaving Zirka   Compguygene is leaving Zirka Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Compguygene is leaving Zirka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zirka :: News :: News-
Jump to: